How is Prodigy Leadership Academy funded?
PLA is a 501c3, nonprofit entity. We are pleased that many generous donors are willing to give toward the Annual Fund to help provide tuition scholarships for selected children to attend PLA, to meet the operational expenses and for the continued vision development. Below you will find the various ways in which you can join in.
We are so thankful for your GIFT! Know your donation is helping to build a firm foundation for the youth of our community and future generations. For more information or questions, contact Director of Development and Founder, Russell Grammer at email@example.com.
Ways to Give
- Online Gifts. Using your credit/debit card you can make quick and easy online gifts.
- Gifts by Mail. Payable to Prodigy Leadership Academy, mail checks to 232 Sierra Ridge Lane, Cape Girardeau, MO 63701. Remember to denote any special directions in the notes section.
- Recurring Gifts. This is an easy way to remember to give. Simply set up an account, and a donation of your choice will deduct automatically from your checking account.
- Make a Pledge. A pledge is a wonderful way to commit to a gift or an installment of future payments. Doing so enables Prodigy to plan both currently and looking ahead.
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts. A gift to the … fund is a wonderful way to honor the memory of a loved one.
- Planned Giving- Planned giving opens up doors for gifts outside of your normal annual income. Typically considered a major gift, a planned donation can be made while the donor is living or set up as part of a will. Planned gifts consist of a variety of options, including cash, stocks, real estate, insurance plans, artwork, and retirement funds.